Long gone are the days where only Ski-Doo riders could benefit from a quick mounting base system to attached accessories such as fuel caddies and tunnel bags.
While there has been a host of other aftermarket / OEM cargo systems introduced into the market as of late we’d have to say that the new Kimpex Connect system is the most comprehensible and arguably one of the slickest.
The Kimpex connect system is the first truly universal and lockable mounting base system in the market. Comprised of two parts, the Kimpex Connect system is designed for quick installation without the need of an adapter for the most popular snowmobile brands.
The mounting bases include an anti-opening hinge that ensures your cargo’s safety at all times. The hinges also allow you to lock accessories in place to prevent cargo theft at stopovers.
Its clever design allows you to install various accessories ranging from stackable fuel caddies, cargo racks and adventure tunnel bags.
• Compatible with most popular brands
• Tunnel drilling required on some models – drilling template included
• No adapter required
• Hardware included
• Anti-opening hinge with safety strap
• Lockable hinge – padlock not included
• No tool required for accessory installation
• Accessories not included
• More than one Connect system can be installed on snowmobile tunnels 137 inches and longer
• 402110 Kimpex Connect Adventure Tunnel Bag
• 402120 Kimpex Connect Gas Tank Holder – compatible with Rotopax and Fuelpax gas tanks
• 402121 Kimpex Connect Gas Tank Stacking Kit 1
• 402122 Kimpex Connect Gas Tank Stacking Kit 2 for accessories
• 402130 Kimpex Connect Versatile Rack
For more information visit: kimpex.com