Summer Storage - Pogo Lift
As the snowmobiling season draws to a close and we're preparing our sleds for summer storage. It's important to follow these simple procedures to ensure your snowmobile is in top condition for the first sign of snow next season.
• Clean all areas with mild soap and warm water to completely remove salt and dirt
• Lube steering and suspension parts to limit corrosion
• Shut fuel off; drain carburetor bowls and fuel tank. Fog the motor to avoid rust and corrosion
• Remove the drive belt and store it somewhere cool and dry where you can to find it next season
• Wipe the clutch sleeves with a light rust protector to avoid oxidation
• Drain chain case oil and inspect chain and sprocket condition. Replace if necessary
• Elevate and safely support machine with track and skis off the ground to minimize spring fatigue
• Store sled in a well ventilated area and cover machine with fabric tarp or snowmobile cover. Don't use plastic or coated materials as they may promote corrosion and oxidation.
Aside from using our Pogo Lift to perform regular maintenance, it is ideal for storing snowmobiles. Certified with an 800 lb lift capacity and equipped with swivel and locking casters that make moving on floors safe and easy, the Pogo Lift will free up valuable space in your garage to make more room for your summer toys.
Also look for the POGO LIFT snowmobile service arm kit that holds your sled up from beneath the tunnel boards freeing up the track for easy access to the suspension or for performing track maintenance.
For more information on the POGO LIFT visit www.PogoLift.com.
More Like This
LATEST VIDEOS View All
Highs and Lows of the 2019 Ski-Doo Renegade Enduro 900 ACE Turbo
June 2, 2019
Following a full season of riding, AJ lays down his closing thoughts on the 2019 Renegade ...
Highs and Lows of the 2019 Ski-Doo Backcountry X-RS 850
May 31, 2019
With riding season officially over, AJ lays down his closing thoughts on the 2019 Ski-Doo ...
Highs and Lows of the 2019 Polaris 850 Switchback Assault
May 29, 2019
AJ is here to present his closing thoughts on the 2019 Polaris Switchback Assault.
Highs and Lows of the 2019 Polaris Switchback PRO-S
April 14, 2019
Following a full season of riding accumulating a ton of miles, Mark is here to lay down his ...
Highs and Lows of the 2020 Ski-Doo Expedition Xtreme
April 13, 2019
With the 2018-2019 winter season ending, Motorhead Mark is here to give you his closing thoughts ...
Top Gear View All
March 26, 2019
NEW CKX MISSION HELMET
Panoramic views combined with advanced air management technology.
Ask Motorhead View All
April 3, 2019
NOT HAPPY WITH SHOOTOUT RESULTS
Luke responds to a viewer's disappointment about the results of our 600-class, 129-inch shootout.
Press Releases View All
April 2, 2019
2019 REVOLUTIONARY ADVANCED DESIGN AWARD
Trax Media Inc. and SnowTrax Television are pleased to announce the winner of the prestigious 2019 Revolutionary Advanced Design Award ...