Summer Storage - Pogo Lift
As the snowmobiling season draws to a close and we're preparing our sleds for summer storage. It's important to follow these simple procedures to ensure your snowmobile is in top condition for the first sign of snow next season.
• Clean all areas with mild soap and warm water to completely remove salt and dirt
• Lube steering and suspension parts to limit corrosion
• Shut fuel off; drain carburetor bowls and fuel tank. Fog the motor to avoid rust and corrosion
• Remove the drive belt and store it somewhere cool and dry where you can to find it next season
• Wipe the clutch sleeves with a light rust protector to avoid oxidation
• Drain chain case oil and inspect chain and sprocket condition. Replace if necessary
• Elevate and safely support machine with track and skis off the ground to minimize spring fatigue
• Store sled in a well ventilated area and cover machine with fabric tarp or snowmobile cover. Don't use plastic or coated materials as they may promote corrosion and oxidation.
Aside from using our Pogo Lift to perform regular maintenance, it is ideal for storing snowmobiles. Certified with an 800 lb lift capacity and equipped with swivel and locking casters that make moving on floors safe and easy, the Pogo Lift will free up valuable space in your garage to make more room for your summer toys.
Also look for the POGO LIFT snowmobile service arm kit that holds your sled up from beneath the tunnel boards freeing up the track for easy access to the suspension or for performing track maintenance.
For more information on the POGO LIFT visit www.PogoLift.com.
More Like This
LATEST VIDEOS View All
What's New from Timbersled | Hay Days 2019
September 19, 2019
AJ gives a quick run through of the latest Timbersled products while in attendance at Hay ...
2020 Ski-Doo MXZ TNT Walk Around & First Impressions | Hay Days 2019
September 18, 2019
AJ is up at Hay Days 2019 checking out the 2020 Ski-Doo MXZ TNT.
Highs and Lows of the 2019 Ski-Doo Grand Touring 900 ACE Turbo
September 16, 2019
After a season of riding, Luke is here to give you his closing thoughts on the 2019 Grand ...
Highs and Lows of the 2019 Polaris Switchback Assault 600
September 9, 2019
With a full season of riding under his belt, Luke lays down his final opinions on the 2019 ...
Highs and Lows of the 2020 Polaris 850 INDY XC 137
September 2, 2019
Luke breaks down his initial thoughts on the 2020 INDY XC 850.
Top Gear View All
March 26, 2019
NEW CKX MISSION HELMET
Panoramic views combined with advanced air management technology.
Ask Motorhead View All
April 3, 2019
NOT HAPPY WITH SHOOTOUT RESULTS
Luke responds to a viewer's disappointment about the results of our 600-class, 129-inch shootout.
Press Releases View All
September 18, 2019
Taiga unveils Orca: an electric personal watercraft in a class of its own
Taiga Motors, the Canadian company behind the world’s first electric snowmobiles, presents their first electric personal watercraft, ...