Press Release –
With only days left before the April 15, 2008 end of the 2009 Yamaha Spring Power Surge (SPS) program, it is important to recap one of the many Yamaha Advantages: All SPS buyers will receive a FREE 4-YEAR WARRANTY on their new 2009 snowmobile (1 year factory warranty, plus 3 years of Y.E.S.)!
“Yamaha believes in its products,” explained Snowmobile Marketing Manager Wade West. “Our engineers are driven to design the best snowmobiles in the world. Yamaha products are known for their excellent durability and reliability as well as their performance, ride comfort and handling. By offering a full bumper to bumper warranty program for four years, we feel we are giving our customers extra value and even more peace of mind in their purchase.”
Following are some of the many benefits of Yamaha’s fully transferable, bumper-to-bumper warranty program:
• No deductible. There’s never a deductible to pay on covered repairs.
• Fully transferable: Increase value on your Yamaha. Your 4-year Y.E.S. protection plan is transferable, which can increase your Yamaha’s value if you decide to sell or trade it in later. There is no fee for the transfer.
• Affordable 5th year available. 2009 SPS buyers can add an extra year onto the end of the coverage for about $100. That’s 5 years of coverage at an incredible price for a limited time only!
• TRIP benefit. Y.E.S. coverage automatically includes TRIP — Travel and Recreation Interruption Protection that’s in effect from the date of Y.E.S. plan purchase, even during the factory warranty period. With TRIP, expenses related to a covered failure can be covered as well, up to $150 per occurrence! This means unexpected food or lodging expenses, transportation expenses, even a rental vehicle can be covered – and that’s each time you have a covered warranty or Y.E.S. repair.
• Nationwide coverage. Have the nationwide network of Yamaha dealers behind you.
• Peace of mind. Repairs become Yamaha’s problem, not yours. Y.E.S. will be there to help make it right.