Press Release –
Polaris announces a few key product updates for 2008 sleds:
800 Dragon RMK 155 / 163
Timing for delivery to dealerships is currently on schedule and Polaris will be sending out a letter to that affect.
• Shipments to Western / Rocky Mountain Region including North and South Dakota will begin the first week of December, starting with 163” models followed by the 155” models. Most shipments should be completed by Christmas.
• Shipments to Midwest and Eastern dealers will begin in January 2008.
MY08 800 IQ 121” Change:
• This model will now be an 800 IQ (base model, not in Dragon trim)
• begin shipping mid-late January 2008.
• Key changes
o MSRP $9,699 USD, $12,599 CND
o Color Black
o Track 15 x 121 x 1 Hacksaw
o IFS Shocks RydeFX HPG, IFP
Note: Other feature changes consistent with IQ vs. Dragon IQ brochure specifications (pg. 8- 9).
• Product enhancements
o IQ graphics
o NEW Lightweight Freestyle seat
o NEW improved ergonomic fuel tank (11.5 gallon / 43.5 Liter)
o NEW Lightweight cooling system – no perimeter (running board) cooling, smaller front bulkhead cooler.
Other MY08 Product Updates:
• 600RR – will come standard with reverse (PERC).
• 600 IQ Touring – will come standard with a single carbide for improved handling / cornering.
• FS and FST IQ Touring models come standard with dual carbides.
• Widetrak LX – will come standard with an 11 gallon / 41.6 Liter fuel tank (same as 2007).
• Clarification – 600 / 700 Dragon Switchback models come standard with a grab (mountain) bar in lieu of hand guards (brochure pg. 14-15).
• Hand guards are standard on Dragon IQ models.