Timbersled has released a new 4-stroke engine oil aimed specifically at the snow bike market.
The industry’s first 4-stroke snow bike oil, Timbersled Full Synthetic 0W-40 4-Stroke Engine Oil features an advanced moisture control additive package engineered to emulsify moisture and prevent corrosion and engine wear, a common problem found in snow bike applications.
Blended from full synthetic PAO and Ester base stocks, Timbersled Full Synthetic 0W-40 4-Stroke Engine Oil offers easy starting, advanced lubricity and is highly shear stable to withstand the extreme temperature fluctuations that occur in snow bike use.
Timbersled Full Synthetic 0W-40 4-Stroke Engine Oil features include:
* Engineered from PAO and Ester full synthetic base oils, resists shear and provides superior lubrication and anti-wear protection under extreme conditions
* Full synthetic 0W-40 formula offers easy engine starting in cold temperatures and superior engine protection in high heat and high load situations
* Advanced additive package emulsifies moisture buildup commonly found in 4-stroke snow bike engines to maintain lubricity and protect internal engine components
* 4X more corrosion and storage protection vs. leading aftermarket 4-stroke powersports engine oils
* Optimized wet clutch additives prevent slippage and glazing in heavy load and/or race applications
Timbersled Full Synthetic 0W-40 4-Stroke Engine Oil is recommended for use in all 4-stroke snow bike applications. It will be available at Timbersled dealers and online beginning November 2017.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2016 sales of $4.5 billion, Polaris’ innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets globally include military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe.
Visit polaris.com for more information.