Marlon’s single loader ramp makes getting your sled into the back of your pickup truck a breeze.
Designed for single person use, its cantilever design makes one handed lifting of the sled easy and its casters, which are rated for 500 pounds each roll your sled smoothly into place in the bed of your truck.
Once the back of the ramp is lowered to the ground, simply drive your sled onto the ramp and once your ski tip touches the stopper, the cantilever can be easily activated by hand to lift the back of the ramp up and onto the the deck of your truck and then the Single Loader slides easily into place in the truck bed. Once your sled is properly tied down, you’re good to go and unloading is just as easy.
Not only is this perfect for easily loading your sled into the back of your truck, its casters make it prefect for use in your shop to maneuver your sled around and get it out of the way and safely into storage during the off season.
- Single Loader Deck – carries one sled or ATV
- Easy one person operation
- Cantilever design makes one handed lifting easy
- Universal fit 48″ x 120″ fits all 1/2 ton up to 1 ton trucks
- Heavy duty casters with sealed bearings
- Casters rated for 500 lbs each
- Positive stops on both sides of ramps
- Load indicator for consistent parking
- 2 Rows of superglides
- Weighs 73 lbs
Visit MARLONPRODUCTS.COM for more photos and video of this product in use.