Proving to be one of favorite jackets ever is FXR’s new Ranger Jacket.
Designed for those who lead the charge, the Ranger jacket is ready to break trail, explore, and excel on cold January nights and warm spring rides alike.
Minimal seams and sublimated logos reduce weight and ice buildup on the extremely mobile Omni-Stretch shell. Stay dry and manage body heat with our incredibly effective ACMT and Dry Vent systems when riding in warmer temperatures, and fend-off the cold with our removable Thermal Dry active liner.
Add even greater versatility with Dri-Link connection compatibility.
• ACMT – 20,000mm/8,000g/m²
• Shell – durable, sublimated Omni-Stretch polyester/nylon shell with HydrX Pro™ laminate
• Lining – ACMT seam-sealed lining system with HydrX Pro laminate & integrated venting
• FXR Dry Vent system – snowproof and moisture resistant chest, side body vent system
• Removable liner – FXR Thermal Dry™ active liner with 200g Thermal Flex™ fill
• YKK Aquaguard front zipper
• Hd #8 waterproof zippers throughout
• 360-degree 3M Scotchlite & Reflective screens
• Goggle wipe chamois
• Adjustable / zip off windskirt that is Dri-Link compatible
• Shock-cord adjustable collar
• Shock-cord adjustable bottom hem
• Removable/adjustable hood
• Adjustable cuffs with lycra inner cuff extensions
For more information on FXR’s full line of outerwear and gear visit fxrracing.com