Helmet choices are very personal and if you’re wearing a moto-style lid, your choice of goggle is as important to your overall warmth and comfort as it is to your eye protection.
FXR Pilot LE goggles pair perfectly with your FXR helmet and the 3D contoured triple-density face foam fills all gaps that wind might try to sneak into. If you’ve ever held the throttle wide open across a lake you’ll understand how important this additional layer of protection from the bitter coldness is to preventing frostbite.
The oversized polycarbonate lens provides excellent visibility and protection for your peepers and the silicon grip on the strap holds firmly to the exterior of your helmet to resist slippage.
DETAILS & SPECS
• CLEARIDIUM™ Anti-fog oversized, Impact resistant, pre-curved polycarbonate single lens
• Spare CLEARIDIUM™ dual-layer Anti-Fog clear lens included
• Premium Anti-Scratch and UV lens coatings
• 3D contoured triple-density face foam
• Rigid outriggers and soft frame for perfect fit & tension
• Moisture-wicking face fabric
• Premium strap with FXR silicone grip
• Removable nose piece
• Low-profile seamless ladder locks and strap-ends
• Soft storage/cleaning pouch included
• Extra lens options available
The FXR Pilot LE goggle comes with a storage pouch that can be used for cleaning as well a spare CLEARIDIUM dual-layer Anti-Fog clear lens. There are also a variety of lens options to choose from.
For more information on FXR goggles and to find your perfect helmet and goggle setup, visit fxrracing.com