February has arrived and the mercury will be hitting its lowest levels in snowmobile country. On those long, frigid trail rides few things are worse than uncomfortably and even painfully cold hands and fingers.
If this scenario sounds familiar, you’ll be thrilled to know the winter clothing geniuses at FXR have the perfect solution with these amazing heated gloves.
Thinsulate® 300g back of hand/200g palm and forchettes
* 3 Stage thermal heat setting controlled by exterior gauntlet easy control button
* Heat element tracks around each finger on the backside of glove providing up to 5 Hours of heat (battery life depends on power setting and conditions)
* Durable nylon laminated shell construction
* Reinforced full grain leather palm and thumb waterproof breathable Hipora® membrane liner
* Polar fleece lining
* Wrist strap adjuster with shockcord adjustable storm cuff
* Aggressive pre-curved finger design for precision fit and dexterity
* High visibility 3m™ Scotchlite™ flat reflective
* Rechargeable 7.4V lithium polymer batteries and North American wall charger included
* Replacement batteries and chargers available