We’ve been wearing the CKX Titan helmet for the past few seasons and love this modular design for a number of reasons.
The Titan features a unique flip down muzzle so you can open it up when chatting with your buddies or getting easier access to a sip of water to rehydrate when you’ve been dialling up your riding like a snocross champion.
CKX designed the Titan series specifically for its modular purpose with its goggle combination designed at the same time to work together harmoniously resulting in an exceptionally seam-free fit protecting your face from wind and frostbite that can occurs with other helmet and goggle combinations.
The CKX Titan Air Flow Backcountry is the perfect helmet for high-action riders featuring maximum air circulation from specially designed ventilation ports, a perforated lining and optimized components for ventilation and breathability.
- Fiberglass composite or carbon fiber shell
- Carbon fiber weight: 1350 g ± 50 g (without goggles)
- Fiberglass composite weight: 1450 g ± 50 g (without goggles)
- 2 shell sizes (XS-L/XL-3XL)
- 4 EPS sizes
- Dual air vents on each side
- Integrated front air vents
- Amplified air intake at muzzle
- Removable muzzle to free the lower face
- Height-adjustable peak
- Perforated lining, removable and washable
- Open cheek pads, removable and washable
- ProClip quick release chin strap
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 standard
The CKX Titan Air Flow Backcountry helmet comes complete with 210° goggles that make the perfect air-tight fit to keep you warm while riding.
Visit CKXGEAR.COM for more information.