If you’re running with a moto lid with a goggle setup, you’ve likely experienced the frustration of your goggles fogging up during your ride.
Doesn’t matter if you’re blasting trails on a icy afternoon or working up a sweat while carving powder, fogging is annoying and at one time the best solution was just simply bring a backup pair of goggles or worse yet, run em under your muffler just to thaw the ice-up. 509 has come to the rescue with a solution to this nagging problem.
509, makers of incredibly slick snowmobile gear introduces its Sinister X5 Ignite HEATED goggles. Powered by a Strap mounted rechargeable 7.4v, 2200mAh, lithium-ion battery pack, the thermal conductive transparent ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) heated dual lens provides continuous fog-free runtime of up to 5 hours at maximum temperature.
To quickly eliminate fog at the press of a single button, the transparent thermal conductive Indium Tin Oxide layer on the inner lens quickly heats up to 104° F and runs in either an auto 120-second mode or an ‘always on’ mode ensuring clear fog-free vision throughout your ride.
The power pack features integrated Bluetooth technology for your battery’s status, firmware upgrades and there’s a soon-to-be-released free Ignite mobile app that will allow you to create customized heating profiles for your goggles.
* Ignite heated dual lens technology
* Thermal conductive transparent ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) heated lens
* Strap mounted rechargeable lightweight 7.4v, 2200mAh, lithium-ion power pack
* 104° F maximum heating temperature
* Lightweight rechargeable power pack & charging cable
* 4-5 hour continuous max temp runtime
* Mobile app connectivity (coming soon) through integrated power pack Bluetooth
* Single button ignition: Auto 120 second & always on modes
* Audible & LED status indicators
* Sonic welded, IP57 rated water & dust resistant power pack
Check out 509’s Sinister X5 Ignite Heated Snow Goggle and run fog-free all season long.