Following the success of last year’s Frozen Cow Tag and their wildly popular Cow Tag Off-Road Ride, KLIM is inviting snowbike riders to participate in a one-of-a-kind event set in their own backyard – the Island Park area in the rugged Caribou-Targhee National Forest.
This unique snowbike-only event will have riders spend a full day on some of KLIM’s favorite local areas, guided by GPS, in search of valuable Cow Tags. Individual riders will be challenged to find Cow Tags and post photos (of you, your bike, your buddies, etc next to the tag) and a winner will be selected to get a $250 KLIM gift card! On top of that, more than $10,000 in prizes will be given away and nine more $250 KLIM gift cards will also be drawn – just show up to the event and get entered to win!
The KLIM Frozen Cow Tag Snowbike Ride will bring together snowbike riders from all over the U.S. to celebrate this rapidly-growing sport with a great time in the Idaho backcountry. KLIM is proud to engineer riding gear for dedicated snowbike riders facing winter conditions, and you’ll be riding some of the same areas that help them develop their gear.
The ride is meant to be enjoyable for everyone and honorable sportsmanship is expected from participants. Please do not participate in or encourage cheating to accumulate more tickets than you fairly earned. This unfair practice goes against the spirit and purpose of the Frozen Cow Tag and discourages sponsors from participating in the future. Those found cheating will be disqualified from participating in the raffle. Ride hard and play fair.
Lastly, 100% refunds will be issued for covid-related cancellations and local health guidelines will be in place.
– Registration opens January 15, 2021
– Fees are $125 per person (refundable)
– Registration limited to 150 people
– $10,000+ in prize drawings
– $30 meal voucher for Pond’s Lodge, Connie’s, Cafe Sabor or The Parlor at Mackss Inn
– Frozen Cow Tag exclusive event t-shirt
– KLIM sticker
– Face coverings during check-in & social distancing is encouraged. Please be respectful and follow local rules!
– Minimum 1 GPS required per group
– Mandatory avalanche safety gear: beacons, shovels, probes (must be shown when signing in)
– Participants must be 18 years or older
– Snowbikes must display Idaho snow registration tags, which can be purchased at High Mountain Adventures (either resident or non-resident tags if visiting from out of state)
– Due to the nature of the Frozen Cow Tag Snowbike Ride, traditional snowmobiles will not be permitted
To register for the Frozen Cow Tag, view the schedule and for more information on event guidelines visit klim.com/frozen-cow-tag.
About KLIM – KLIM Technical Riding Gear is a global leader in designing, developing, sourcing and distributing the most advanced powersports apparel for snowmobile, motorcycle and off-road riding. Utilizing the world’s most premium technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, KLIM offers gear for the most demanding riders. Driven by the continual feedback and input from dedicated test pilots and passionate customers, KLIM strives to do one thing above all – enhance the riding experience.
For more information, visit KLIM.com.