SuperClamp.net: Introducing Interactive Trailer Configurator
Our new tool makes ordering a snowmobile tie down system easy and intuitive.
NEW WEBSITE TOOL
Build your trailer right here: https://superclamp.net/build-your-trailer-now/
- Enhanced traction for snowmobile tracks on all trailering surfaces
- Enhanced traction for tires on atv’s/utv’s and dirt bikes
- Made from highly durable composite material
- 6 per kit, 15" (38cm) long, .875" (2.25cm) tall
JOKE OF THE DAY
I’ve decided I’ll never get down to my original weight and I’m okay with that... After all, 6 lbs 3 oz is just not realistic.
As the winter season comes to a close it is once again time to stow away our winter sleds in favour of summer wheels. But just as important as caring for and securing our snowmobile for its summer hibernation, we must not neglect some simple care instructions for our other important winter accessories, like our Superclamp Front and Rear Tiedowns!
Yes, they are tough. And yes, they are built to last. But, after a long, hard winter of holding firmly to your most prized winter asset, they, too, deserve and require a little TLC. Here’s some simple tips to help ensure your Superclamps can do their job just as well next year as they did this year:
1. Superclamp (with Chain Style Assist) – Clean and generously oil the chain and lubricate the threads of the centre adjustment knob where the J-hook is.
2. Superclamp (with Cam Lever Assist) – Remove dust cap, clean, and replace. Lubricate the threads of the centre adjustment knob where the J-hook his.
3. Superclamps should be cleaned of any debris and excess moisture and stored in a dry place.
More Like This
LATEST VIDEOS View All
What's New from Timbersled | Hay Days 2019
September 19, 2019
AJ gives a quick run through of the latest Timbersled products while in attendance at Hay ...
2020 Ski-Doo MXZ TNT Walk Around & First Impressions | Hay Days 2019
September 18, 2019
AJ is up at Hay Days 2019 checking out the 2020 Ski-Doo MXZ TNT.
Highs and Lows of the 2019 Ski-Doo Grand Touring 900 ACE Turbo
September 16, 2019
After a season of riding, Luke is here to give you his closing thoughts on the 2019 Grand ...
Highs and Lows of the 2019 Polaris Switchback Assault 600
September 9, 2019
With a full season of riding under his belt, Luke lays down his final opinions on the 2019 ...
Highs and Lows of the 2020 Polaris 850 INDY XC 137
September 2, 2019
Luke breaks down his initial thoughts on the 2020 INDY XC 850.
Top Gear View All
March 26, 2019
NEW CKX MISSION HELMET
Panoramic views combined with advanced air management technology.
Ask Motorhead View All
April 3, 2019
NOT HAPPY WITH SHOOTOUT RESULTS
Luke responds to a viewer's disappointment about the results of our 600-class, 129-inch shootout.
Press Releases View All
September 18, 2019
Taiga unveils Orca: an electric personal watercraft in a class of its own
Taiga Motors, the Canadian company behind the world’s first electric snowmobiles, presents their first electric personal watercraft, ...