SKI-DOO 2022 MXZX 600RS (RACE SPECIAL)
For the third season in a row the Ski-Doo MXZx 600RS has continued Its winning ways in snocross, dominating the circuits and leading the way as the sled to be on.
Last season Elias Ishoel piloted the sled to an incredible third straight ISOC Pro championship. The dangerous combination of Ishoel and Ski-Doo has proven to be a strong force to be reckoned with every weekend they line up.
The formula that has worked for Ishoel also works for many amateur riders alike proving the flexibility of the Gen4 chassis for riders of all abilities. For 2022 the focus remains on keeping that winning formula.
Refinement and detail apply to the 2022 model to ensure the winning ways continue. A new air box design provides engine performance consistency and added durability all while reducing sound levels for the rider.
The 600RS features 46 mm KYB Pro Series shocks with Integral Base Valves with the ability to adjust not only High and Low Speed Compression but also High Speed rebound and on the new model calibration has been updated based on feedback learned from all our riders.
For rider comfort a new seat cover design and high-traction material have been used to ensure the rider position Is maintained in wet or dry conditions. The rails, spindles and lower panel are now yellow adding identity with our Ski-Doo DNA.
The MXZx 600RS E-TEC uses the industry leading REV Gen4 platform with its open cockpit design and centrally balanced engine for superior rider ergonomics and handling in rough conditions.
The Gen4 layout delivers agility and responsiveness while the Ergo Step side panels and beveled tunnel allow racers the room they need to attack the course - without interference from the chassis.
The RAS 3 front suspension features a long spindle that allows high cornering speeds and a unique power steering system exclusive to the MXZx RS race sled that provides ultra-precise handling with less effort.
The Rotax 600RS E-TEC engine features E-TEC direct injection that always delivers quick response and perfect calibration no matter the altitude or weather conditions, so racers and their crew have less to worry about.
Calibration continues to be refined for 2022 to optimize maximum, consistent performance. Other features include booster injectors first deployed on the Rotax 850 E-TEC, a short intake tract with double reeds and digital eRAVE.
2022 MXZX 600RS HIGHLIGHTS
REV Gen4 Platform:
• Taper/tilt tunnel design
• Short heat exchanger with internal loop
• 137" Track
• New more durable Lightweight Lexan Hood
• New Airbox Design
• LED Lightweight Headlights
• Reinforced E and S modules
• MX inspired seat and hi-traction cover
• Racing foot box
• 5-gallon fuel tank
• Low center of gravity
• High Air Flow Left Vent
RAS 3 Front Suspension:
• Kashima coated 46mm KYB Pro R Series shocks (High Speed /Low Speed compression and High Speed / Low Speed Rebound adjustments)
• Integral Base Valve Adjuster
• Rack steering with power assist
• Long Spindle design (Stronger + better speed cornering) - New Color
• Lightweight Pilot R2 Ski - Reinforced
Racing rMotion Rear Suspension:
• Race proven rail design – stronger - New Color
• Integral Base Valve Adjuster
• 137" length
• Lightweight Front and rear arms
• Kashima coated 46mm KYB Pro Series piggy back center shock w/ High Speed / Low Speed compression and High Speed Rebound adjustment
• Kashima coated 46mm KYB Pro Series piggy back rear shock w/ High Speed / Low Speed compression and High Speed / Low Speed rebound adjustment
• Optimized geometry (race proven motion Ratio front and back)
• Holeshot Device
Rotax 600RS E-TEC Engine (599.4 cc):
• E-TEC direct injection
• Mono block cylinder design with Plasma coating - delivering more horsepower
• Refined engine calibration
• Intake booster injectors (850-inspired)
• Shorter intake length (850-inspired)
• Double reed valves (850-inspired)
• eRAVE (850-inspired)
• Lightweight exhaust system (Stainless steel tuned pipe)
• Racing Throttle Block – Ready for 50% throttle applications
• Reinforced engine mounts
• Hot Start Button
• Large brake backing plate
• Brembo Brake System – large diameter rotor, easy maintenance caliper
• pDrive primary clutch
• TEAM TSS-04 secondary clutch
• Slip gear – Better durability, less maintenance
• Lightweight belt guard – better air flow
More Like This
LATEST VIDEOS View All
2022 Patriot Boost Detailed Overview
October 5, 2021
AJ's in the Polaris booth at Hay Days last month taking a few minutes with Ricky Jaeger, Director ...
Phantom Teth-Air Wireless Tethering System
September 29, 2021
The Phantom Teth-Air is an advanced, wireless tethering system by Source Innovations.
Taiga Nomad 2-Up Utility Sled Detailed Overview
September 27, 2021
This past spring the folks from Taiga visited our home turf with a few Taiga electric snowmobiles ...
2021 RAD Award Winner
April 10, 2021
AJ presents the winner of our for our annual Revolutionary Advanced Design (RAD) award.
Top Gear View All
November 25, 2021
LinQ URBAN BAG
This versatile, heavy-duty LinQ Urban travel bag from Ski-Doo is the perfect solution for transporting important items you want to ...
Ask Motorhead View All
November 15, 2020
600 EFI, 600 ETEC or 900 ACE?
Mark takes a look at which of these sleds is right for a reader...
Press Releases View All
October 27, 2021
2021 SNOWMOBILE HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES
John Faeo, Dale Loritz, Craig Marchbank, and Brian Sturgeon to be honored at 2022 ceremony in St. Germain, Wis.; Snowmobile fans invited ...
Tourism View All
November 3, 2021
Halfway Haven Reopening Averts Major Trail Closures
Halfway Haven is located north of Sault Ste. Marie, on a remote stretch of Trans Ontario Provincial (TOP) Trail D between Searchmont ...