FXR Heated Recon Gloves
February has arrived and the mercury will be hitting its lowest levels in snowmobile country. On those long, frigid trail rides few things are worse than uncomfortably and even painfully cold hands and fingers.
If this scenario sounds familiar, you'll be thrilled to know the winter clothing geniuses at FXR have the perfect solution with these amazing heated gloves.
Thinsulate® 300g back of hand/200g palm and forchettes
* 3 Stage thermal heat setting controlled by exterior gauntlet easy control button
* Heat element tracks around each finger on the backside of glove providing up to 5 Hours of heat (battery life depends on power setting and conditions)
* Durable nylon laminated shell construction
* Reinforced full grain leather palm and thumb waterproof breathable Hipora® membrane liner
* Polar fleece lining
* Wrist strap adjuster with shockcord adjustable storm cuff
* Aggressive pre-curved finger design for precision fit and dexterity
* High visibility 3m™ Scotchlite™ flat reflective
* Rechargeable 7.4V lithium polymer batteries and North American wall charger included
* Replacement batteries and chargers available
More Like This
LATEST VIDEOS View All
2021 Yamaha Mountain Max 154 800 2-Stroke Walk Around Overview!
March 29, 2020
AJ takes a break from his first ride aboard Yamaha's 2-stroke Mountain Max 154 to give you ...
Some of The Best Snowmobiling Quebec Has To Offer!
March 26, 2020
Motorhead Mark treats his beautiful wife Barb to a couples getaway as they set out to explore ...
2021 Switchback Assault 146 Walk Around and Overview
March 24, 2020
AJ's got his hands on a 2021 Polaris Switchback Assault 146 featuring the 850 Patriot engine ...
SNOWTRAX TV 2020 - Season Finale Sneak Peek
March 23, 2020
Coming up on the next episode of SNOWTRAX TV...
Putting The Ski-Doo Expedition Xtreme To The Test!
March 19, 2020
We tag along with Bruce McDonald and learn of the different ways he's modified his existing ...
Top Gear View All
March 23, 2020
FXR RIDE PACK 20
This 5-star reviewed backpack has been a favorite gear item amongst the Supertrax/SnowTrax staff this winter.
Ask Motorhead View All
April 3, 2019
NOT HAPPY WITH SHOOTOUT RESULTS
Luke responds to a viewer's disappointment about the results of our 600-class, 129-inch shootout.
Press Releases View All
March 10, 2020
YAMAHA ANNOUNCES 5 NEW MODELS FOR 2021!
All-new 400 and 800 Series Two-Stroke Snowmobiles Bolster the Yamaha Line In High Volume Segments
Tourism View All
February 15, 2020
PLAN YOUR QUÉBEC TRIP NOW!
Have you been yearning to visit Québec but haven't figured out where to stay when you get there?