SKI-DOO 2021 MXZx 600RS
It's rare that one brand so thoroughly dominates snocross racing like Ski-Doo with its MXZx 600RS did for the past two seasons.
Winning the Pro, Pro-Lite and Pro Women and multiple amateur points championships in the ISOC snocross series - the undisputed most contested circuit - the last two years, speaks volumes about the strength of the racing-specific MXZx 600RS.
Most people would tell Ski-Doo not to mess with a good thing, but this is racing and nothing stands still.
The MXZx 600RS E-TEC uses the industry leading REV Gen4 platform with its open cockpit design and centrally balanced engine for superior rider ergonomics and handling in rough conditions.
The Gen4 layout delivers agility and responsiveness while the Ergo Step side panels and beveled tunnel allow racers the room they need to attack the course - without interference from the chassis.
For 2021 the visible changes are with the front shocks as they upgrade to the 46 mm KYB Pro Series that typically have been available only on a limited basis to the Super teams. Integral Base Valves on all shocks add the ability to adjust not only High and Low Speed Compression but also High Speed rebound.
Suspension calibration has changed to match the new shocks with the rest of chassis and is based on direct rider feedback to further handling benefits.
The changes from last year all carry forward; rear of chassis with a re-designed tunnel, heat exchanger, bumper and now new taillight that meets SSCC standards. All shocks, including the new fronts, use the Integral Base Valve that was originally developed on the factory shocks.
The 137 rMotion rear suspension features a sturdy rail design, unique racing geometry and a proven holeshot device.
The RAS 3 front suspension features a long spindle that allows high cornering speeds and a unique race sled only power steering system that provides ultra-precise handling with less effort.
The Rotax 600RS E-TEC engine features E-TEC direct injection, that always delivers quick response and perfect calibration no matter the altitude or weather conditions so racers and their crew have less to worry about.
New calibrations for 2021 further refine the holeshot and mid-range power. Other features include booster injectors first deployed on the Rotax 850 E-TEC, a short intake tract with double reeds and digital eRAVE.
REV Gen4 Platform
• Taper/tilt tunnel design
• Short heat exchanger with internal loop
• 137" Track
• Lightweight Lexan Hood
• LED Lightweight Headlights
• Reinforced E and S modules
• MX inspired seat
• NEW taillight - SSCC compliant
• Racing foot box
• 5-gallon fuel tank
• Lower center of gravity
• High Air Flow Left Vent
RAS 3 Front Suspension
• NEW Kashima coated 46mm KYB Pro R Series shocks (High Speed /Low Speed compression and High Speed / Low Speed Rebound adjustments)
• NEW shock calibration
• Integral Base Valve Adjuster
• Rack steering with power assist
• Long Spindle design (Stronger + better speed cornering)
• Lightweight Pilot R2 Ski - Reinforced
Racing rMotion Rear Suspension
• Race proven rail design – stronger
• Integral Base Valve Adjuster
• NEW shock calibration
• 137" length
• Lightweight Front and rear arms
• Kashima coated 46mm KYB Pro Series piggy back center shock w/ High Speed / Low Speed compression and High Speed Rebound adjustment
• Kashima coated 46mm KYB Pro Series piggy back rear shock w/ High Speed / Low Speed compression and High Speed / Low Speed rebound adjustment
• Optimized geometry (race proven motion Ratio front and back)
Rotax 600RS E-TEC Engine (599.4 cc)
• E-TEC direct injection
• Mono block cylinder design with Plasma coating- delivering more horsepower
• NEW engine calibration
• Intake booster injectors (850-inspired)
• Shorter intake length (850-inspired)
• Double reed valves (850-inspired)
• eRAVE (850-inspired)
• Lightweight exhaust system (Stainless steel tuned pipe)
• Racing Throttle Block – Ready for 50% throttle applications
• Reinforced engine mounts
• Hot Start Button
• Larger brake backing plate
• Brembo Brake System – large diameter rotor, easy maintenance caliper
• pDrive primary clutch
• TEAM TSS-04 secondary clutch
• Revised slip gear – Better durability, less maintenance
• RS drive axle (Lighter)
• Lightweight belt guard – better air flow
More Like This
LATEST VIDEOS View All
First Ride On Taiga's New Orca PWC
August 4, 2020
COVID-19 kinda messed up our chance to evaluate Taiga's Electric snowmobiles this past spring, ...
2021 Ski-Doo Renegade X-RS 850 Walk Around Overview
April 6, 2020
We just had a brand new 2021 Renegade X-RS dropped off at our front door featuring the new ...
2020 SNOWTRAX Revolutionary Advanced Design Award Winner
April 3, 2020
AJ presents the 2020 SNOWTRAX Revolutionary Advanced Design award to the manufacturer that ...
Top Gear View All
September 9, 2020
Z1R Warrant Snow Electric Helmet
Z1R introduces the brand-new Warrant Electric Shield Snow helmet. No need for a face covering when you're sporting this new full-face ...
Ask Motorhead View All
April 3, 2019
NOT HAPPY WITH SHOOTOUT RESULTS
Luke responds to a viewer's disappointment about the results of our 600-class, 129-inch shootout.
Press Releases View All
October 7, 2020
Polaris Launches Inaugural Empowersports Women's Riding Council
The council will unite 12 phenomenal female riders whose voices will drive increased participation, inclusion and representation in ...
Tourism View All
February 15, 2020
PLAN YOUR QUÉBEC TRIP NOW!
Have you been yearning to visit Québec but haven't figured out where to stay when you get there?