SuperClamp.net: Introducing Interactive Trailer Configurator
Our new tool makes ordering a snowmobile tie down system easy and intuitive.
NEW WEBSITE TOOL
Build your trailer right here: https://superclamp.net/build-your-trailer-now/
- Enhanced traction for snowmobile tracks on all trailering surfaces
- Enhanced traction for tires on atv’s/utv’s and dirt bikes
- Made from highly durable composite material
- 6 per kit, 15" (38cm) long, .875" (2.25cm) tall
JOKE OF THE DAY
I’ve decided I’ll never get down to my original weight and I’m okay with that... After all, 6 lbs 3 oz is just not realistic.
As the winter season comes to a close it is once again time to stow away our winter sleds in favour of summer wheels. But just as important as caring for and securing our snowmobile for its summer hibernation, we must not neglect some simple care instructions for our other important winter accessories, like our Superclamp Front and Rear Tiedowns!
Yes, they are tough. And yes, they are built to last. But, after a long, hard winter of holding firmly to your most prized winter asset, they, too, deserve and require a little TLC. Here’s some simple tips to help ensure your Superclamps can do their job just as well next year as they did this year:
1. Superclamp (with Chain Style Assist) – Clean and generously oil the chain and lubricate the threads of the centre adjustment knob where the J-hook is.
2. Superclamp (with Cam Lever Assist) – Remove dust cap, clean, and replace. Lubricate the threads of the centre adjustment knob where the J-hook his.
3. Superclamps should be cleaned of any debris and excess moisture and stored in a dry place.
More Like This
LATEST VIDEOS View All
February 28, 2020
AJ discovers the benefits of #OneYamaha as he takes advantage of Yamaha’s wide offering of ...
Studding Up A 2007 Ski-Doo XRS PowerTek 800 For Lake Running!
February 27, 2020
AJ's in the TRAIL TECH shop studding a pals' 2007 Ski-Doo XRS PowerTek 800 with Woody’s purpose ...
2020 Indy Adventure XC 137 Full Test Ride Review
February 26, 2020
Motorhead Mark hops on the 50th Anniversary edition of the 2020 Polaris Indy XC 137 Adventure ...
2020 Arctic Cat ZR 8000 RR Full Review
February 25, 2020
Motorhead Mark puts Arctic Cat's 2020 ZR 8000 RR to the test as he unleashes everything this ...
SNOWTRAX TV 2020 - Episode 9 Sneak Peek
February 24, 2020
Coming up on the next episode of SNOWTRAX TV...
Top Gear View All
February 24, 2020
Ultimax XS Snowmobile Drive Belts
The crucial link for any snowmobile to effectively transfer power from the engine to the track is the belt; and when it comes to high-quality, ...
Ask Motorhead View All
April 3, 2019
NOT HAPPY WITH SHOOTOUT RESULTS
Luke responds to a viewer's disappointment about the results of our 600-class, 129-inch shootout.
Press Releases View All
Tourism View All
February 15, 2020
PLAN YOUR QUÉBEC TRIP NOW!
Have you been yearning to visit Québec but haven't figured out where to stay when you get there?